Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alarm clocks are shmelly.

Alarm clocks and I never got along very well. I often sleep through them, I have a tendancy to set them way too early, and theres no such thing and a pleasant alarm tune.

This morning I discovered the worst possible alarm scenario. Its happened before but
other times it wasnt so much as a problem. I do work on peoples cars, this weeks is a smash repair
job on a jackaroo. Something weird has happened with the anti theft and it decided to go off by itself this morning at 7am. Thirty mins before my alarm. One thing I might point out here is my early morning sleep is vital, I rarely fall asleep until around 4 or 5am, I tend to lie in bed with my eyes shut as I cant turn my brain off. Anyhoo!, I woke up, sorted the alarm, decided to brush my teeth while I was up and go to bed.

I sat an lied there, in the most indecisive state of my life. Should I turn the alarm off, or am I awake enough to just chill in bed for a while. Should I check the time its going to go off any second. I basically sat there for like 25 minutes waiting for the sound of the alarm.

It couldn't have gone any worse. Curse you infernal alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I agree Beally