Wednesday, January 13, 2010

blighs end is nigh

I go through various political phases, where basically all that changes is my level of anger. Lately my angers been pretty high with all the absolute BS thats gone on in regards to climate change at the Copenhagen summet ect. With that crap cleared up and hopefully not going to rear its ugly head again any time soon, my anger was reduced.

Today I was mulling over abbotts latest and he seems to be a pretty good egg. So again, my anger for Turnbulls suicidal tactics were gone. My hopes for a coalition government were higher than ever.

Then I started to think about Anna Bligh, I pretty much hate her more than anyone. I was going over some numbers, and the Labor government that has been in control of queensland for some time now, has made an absolute abortion of the finances etc. WA and QLD are two huge mining powerhouses. This is on the basis that export is high, and income to the state through these exports is high. Now in a study recently taken, WA lead Australia in regards to finance and economy. You would assume QLD to be higher but ah well you cant win all the time. Then you keep reading, turns out QLD is almost last. Taking into account the huge gap between 1st and 2nd too.

What the hell has Beattie and Bligh done with all the flow. We have just gone down the tail end of a mining and export boom and should be in our best state yet. Yet we could no be any worse. It makes me so angry.

One positive from this is that Labors time in QLD is well and truly up. It seems more common than ever that everyone basically knows how poor of a state they have put QLD in. Bligh should have been stood down a long time ago, and its going to be a great day when her re-election is basically not going to happen. Or a labor re-election.

More info can be found here
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26572589-3102,00.html

I seriously laughed so hard when I found that Lucas genuinely tried to turn it into a positive thing. It was one of those sad laughs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I agree Beally